GaGa for Neon!…
I usually tend to stick to more “safe” colours but thought I’d do something a little bit out of my comfort zone and was inspired by this picture of Lady Gaga on the cover of KISS Magazine…
I wondered what was used on her eyes, then came across this little beauty in the MAC Pro store in Las Vegas…
It’s the most pigmented neon pink…a little bit scary, but a lot of fun! It had to be mine and meant I could finally try to recreate those eyes.
So here’s my interpretation…
Here’s what I did:
- I used Inglot Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in White as a base to make the colour pop even more all over the lid and in the inner corner
- I patted the pigment on with a MAC 213 brush
- I lined the upper and lower waterline with MAC Eye Kohl Smoulder
- I used black liquid eyeliner to line the lid
- I used Smoulder again in the crease and blended it out with a MAC 219 brush and brought the black under the eye at the outer corner too
- I added a highlight of MAC Pink Freeze in the inner corner and on the brow bone
- I finished off with Inglot 17N lashes and MAC Zoom Lash
Which celebrity looks would you love to recreate? I’d love to hear some feedback and feel free to send suggestions or links of looks you’d like to see me try out!